One Note and Learning place (elearn) are used by many subjects and teachers.
The EQ log on and password that you use for logging on to the network and checking your emails is used for these.
- If either is not working, it is a system issue. Please do not email your teacher about this. Be patient.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is how you get a re-set of your password to any of these.
- Delays were experienced on all of these platforms this morning.
Students can access their textbooks using the ReadCloud.
Students in Years 7 to 9 can access their Maths, Humanities and Business textbooks.
Year 10 students access their Maths textbooks and Year 11 and 12 students access a range of textbooks depending on their timetable.
Step by step:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of ReadCloud https://www.readcloud.com/#download
Users can load ReadCloud on up to 5 devices.
- Your username for ReadCloud is your full school email
- Your password for ReadCloud is CSHS2020 OR select the Microsoft 365 login and use your school username and school password
- You do not need to log out of ReadCloud so you can simply click on the app and access your content.
Tip: If you forgot your school network password, email email@example.com
Year 7 to 10 Science content is provided via the STILE app.
Tip: Contact your science teacher directly for access or questions.
Grok is used for coding online used in Design and Technology classes.
Tip: Contact your teacher for access
Language students are used to using Language Perfect.
Tip: Contact your Japanese, Chinese or Italian teacher if you need help